Winter Term 2021
This term I am teaching the undergraduate course MET4315. This is an introductory course on data science and machine learning aimed at social science students, particularly management. If you would like to find out more about this course, please get in touch with me. Si vous êtes un.e étudiant.e du cours, veuillez consulter Moodle.
A very preliminary draft of my notes for the doctoral course ADM9957 on Stochastic Optimisation can be found here.
Please see my list of past courses at UQAM.
- Winter 2017: MATH 363 Discrete Mathematics for Engineers
- Winter 2016: MACF 491 Stochastic calculus for finance.
- Autumn 2015: MATH 208 Fundamental mathematics.
- Autumn 2014: APM 384 PDEs for Engineering.
- Autumn 2013: MAT 1128 Topics in Probability (graduate course).
- Autumn 2013: APM 384 PDEs for Engineering.